Join The STAA
Why Should I Join?
STAA provides you with opportunities and information that you can not get anywhere else. STAA is your advocate in the south Texas area. STAA is your liaison to the Texas Burglar and Fire Alarm Association and other associations. STAA provides you with the means to improve your business.
How can STAA benefit an Electronic Systems Dealer?
STAA provides networking opportunities, access to training and information, and CE credits at monthly membership meetings. STAA members receive discounted training rates for online training courses from the Texas Burglar and Fire Alarm Association and discounted rates for STAA hosted events. STAA is your advocate to government, state and national associations and standards making bodies. We work to inform you so you can improve your business.
What does it cost to be a Member?
- REGULAR MEMBERSHIP (VOTING MEMBER)
Regular Membership is available to any Licensed entity engaged in the business of installing or providing regulated electronic detection or life safety services; or to a distributor of electronic detection equipment that maintains a supply house in the San Antonio area.
ANNUAL REGULAR DUES $200.00 PAYABLE IN ADVANCE
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP (NON-VOTING MEMBER)
Associate Membership is open to any individual or entity which is not engaged directly in the business of installing, or providing regulated electronic detection or life safety services, but who may supply services, equipment or otherwise to the Regular Members.
ANNUAL ASSOCIATE DUES $ 150.00 PAYABLE IN ADVANCE
How can i Join?
- Membership in the South Texas Alarm Association provides you with value and information you can not get anywhere else.
- STAA is your advocate to the local public safety agencies that affect your business.
- Have more questions? See About Us page….
- We are your source for valuable tips and tricks to keep you in compliance and profitable.